We offer engagement to examine our client’s financial information & transactions and to evaluate the fairness and usage of business financials/financial resources and assets in conformity with international standards in accounting which include a review of the system of internal control and tests of transactions to the extent we believe necessary. We adopt a “Risk–based audit” approach which blends technical competencies with a detailed knowledge of the client and their needs. We obtain an in-depth understanding of the risks associated with each operating cycle and focus. Under this banner we offer the following audit and assurance services;
We provide a range of business accounting services to our clients depending from their needs and
demands. These services include:
- Managements Accounts
- Business Plans and Proposals
- Under the accounting we offer different services.
- Book keeping and Accountancy
- Payroll Administration
- Accounts Review
- Training on Financial Accounting
Our qualified company secretaries combine practical experience with technical knowledge of relevant areas of regulation. We keep up-to-date with developments through our membership of professional groups. As a team, we are familiar with a wide range of industry sectors and services, understanding the specific needs of each. Our company secretarial services include but are not limited to:
- Formation & Registration and Incorporation for Companies
- Statutory Compliance of companies.
- Change of name, including ensuring the name is acceptable to the Registrar
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Issue and allotment of new shares, including defining the rights attached to shares
- Immigration services looking for Work permits for foreigners seeking to work in Eswatini
Our vast experience in this field has enabled us to deal with the tax affairs of corporates as well as
individuals in various fields of industries. We offer the following services with a highly
experienced team in taxation, and always updated with recent tax changes and amendments, for
both customs and domestics taxes.
- Computing and advising on year end Corporate & Individual taxes payable and due dates of submission.
- Due diligence on client tax status for the company and directors as regards SRA.
- Completing and submitting statutory tax returns of companies and individuals on the due dates
- Review annual Pay as You Earn (PAYE) returns followed by submission on due dates.
- Unlimited telephone support on various tax matters arising from unique transactions of an entity.
- Tax advice and planning
- VAT Audit and facilitation of refunds where applicable
- Registering with tax authorities and assisting in dealing with income tax, value added tax and pay as you earn audits and investigations.
statutory audit provides the highest level of assurance. It is a methodical review and objective examination of the financial statements, including the verification of specific information as determined by the auditor or as established by general practice. Our work includes a review of internal controls, testing of selected transactions, and communication with third parties. Based on our findings, we issue a report on whether the financial statements are fairly stated and free of material misstatement.
Under this banner, PSSN Consultancy works with organizations to improve their performance,
primarily through the analysis of existing organizational problems and development of plans for
improvement. We also provide organizational change management, assistance, development of
coaching skills, technology implementation, strategy development, or operational improvement
We are also experienced in offering assistance to companies faced with opportunities for growth such as a merger/acquisition or critical challenges such as fraud, reorganization. Our team has extensive business knowledge and the compliance know-how along with access to all the necessary tools. Our professionals serve companies throughout the business cycle, providing them with assistance in growing and emerging stronger and smarter.
Our strategic planning divisions purpose is to help companies in the process of defining their strategy, or direction, and make decision on allocating their resources in the pursuit of profitability. The key components lie in accurately defining the company’s
- Vision - what the company wants to be
- Mission - the fundamental purpose of an organization; why it exists and what it does to achieve its mission
- Core Values (the beliefs that are shared among the stakeholders and drive the company’s culture and priorities)and
- Strategy – the roadmap, which is the path chosen to plow towards the end vision.
Internal audit is an oversight function, an independent appraisal activity established within an
organization, and provides assurance to the shareholders, board and management by reporting on;
- The effectiveness of the existing internal controls systems
- Reliability of the management information systems
- Management and control of the organization’s assets
- And compliance with applicable legislation and regulations.
We provide internal audit solutions which range from the total outsourcing of the internal audit function to outsourcing its supervision or setting out an independent internal audit function. This is extended to advising clients to make effective use of data mining tools and computer assisted auditing techniques.
All These services are provided while We ensure our excellence by improving the capabilities of our employees and clients through continuously upgrading our teams potential by on-the- job training, mentoring and acting upon our clients’ feedback.
We serve sole trader businesses, close corporations and limited companies. Our dedicated staff members will meet your needs and provide professional service regardless of the size of your business. We are aware that all businesses are different and each has distinct financial budgets. Our fees are therefore customized and structured in a way that ensures affordability without compromise to quality. Our services are tailor made to meet the needs of our clients in various industries such as mining, construction, manufacturing, retail, tourism and hospitality, practice firms, financial services, government departments, municipalities, schools, religious organizations and non-governmental organizations.